|Arkansas Center For Ear Nose Throat And Allergy|
|Site Navigation:||HomeAudiologyAllergyHead / Neck CancerOtology ENTStaffContact|
|Welcome To ACENTA -
Arkansas Center For Ear, Nose, Throat and Allergy.
ACENTA offers the most comprehensive Ear, Nose, Throat, Allergy and Audiological services in the Northwest Arkansas and Eastern
Oklahoma region. Our goal is to provide you with a source of interesting and up-to-date information that paints a picture of who we
are and the care we provide.
In Addition To General ENT Care, Our Practice Also Offers:
• A complete allergy clinic
• A cochlear implant program (including evaluation, implantation and audiological programming and follow-up care)
• Microvascular reconstruction for head and neck cancer
• Evaluation and treatment of sleep apnea and snoring
• Comprehensive testing and treatment for dizziness and tinnitus
• Skull base surgery
Our Audiological Services Include:
• Comprehensive diagnostic testing for hearing loss, tinnitus and dizziness
• Evaluations for Auditory Processing Disorders
• A complete line of hearing aids and assistive listening devices
• Hearing aid repairs and supplies, including swim plugs and noise protection plugs
Our well-trained staff is ready to assist you. We provide state-of-the-art healthcare services that are responsive to the individual needs of each patient. We offer appointment times that are as flexible as possible to accommodate our patients' busy schedules. Our office is open Monday through Friday from 8 AM to 5 PM.
We accept most major insurances. Payment options include cash, money orders, most major credit cards and loan financing.
ACENTA is located in Fort Smith, Arkansas, on the second floor of the Sparks Medical Plaza, formerly known as the Holt Krock Clinic.
Copyright © 2003 ACENTA Legal Disclaimer | HIPPA Privacy Practice | Site Credits